The Australian Sparkling Wine Show (ASWS) is the only dedicated sparkling wine show in Australia. Our objective is to showcase and provide nationally recognised opportunities and benchmarking for Australia’s sparkling wine producers.
KEY DATES FOR THE 2021 AUSTRALIAN SPARKLING WINE SHOW
- Please direct any expressions of interest to email@example.com.
- All entries are to be made via ShowRunner, link to be provided closer to the date
Sign up to our e-newsletter to receive updates.
- Entries Open: 14th June 2021
- Entries Close: 23rd July 2021
- Delivery of Entries: by 30th July 2021
- Judging: 16th-17th August 2021
- Trophy Presentation & Exhibitor/Trade Tasting: Thursday 19th August 2021 – Cumulus Up, 45 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
- Extended Yeast Age: Sparkling White and Rose, bottle fermented, Classic varieties, >60 months tirage age
- Sparkling White, Classic varieties, bottle fermented 24-60 months tirage age
- Sparkling White, Classic varieties bottle fermented <24 months tirage age
- Sparkling Rose, Classic varieties
- Prosecco (>85% Prosecco varieties)
- Open Sparkling Class, not eligible for classes 1-5
- Sparkling Red
Please see attached for further explanations on classes 2021 Australian Sparkling Wine Show classes
Rules: Please see attached for the Rules of the 2021 Australian Sparkling Wine show
Judges: To be announced
Chief Steward: Glenn Thompson